How to Repair and Optimize a MySQL Database
Repair and Optimize Your Database
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- Go to the Hosting Tools.
- In the left pane, click MySQL Management.
- Click Manage on the database you want to access
- Click on phpMyAdmin for the selected database.
- Click on the database name.
- Check next to the database table you want to repair
- Select Repair table in the dropdown menu
- Repeat steps 5 and 6, then select Optimize table in the dropdown menu.
Important: As soon as you click on an option within the dropdown menu, the action is taken immediately. We recommend that you exercise extreme care to ensure that you do not accidentally delete (Empty, Drop) your database tables!